Still no support for Komplete Kontrol Mk2 ?!

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DuckPuncher
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:20 am

x

Still no support for Komplete Kontrol Mk2 ?!

I have talked to Native Instruments and they say it's lack of support on Image-Line's side, but I don't know if that's true.  It sounds like NI removed support for Mackie Control Universal on the Mk2, and that is the issue, but it would be great if someone at Image-Line could find out what they do support so it can be added. It's been 2 years.

Either way, I really don't like the blame game that seems to happen in these situations. Someone should take responsibility.

Unfortunately, my line of communication with NI is limited by their lack of contact information and their technical support system.  There is no way for me to get a message out to anybody that can do anything except tell me it's not supported and to buy their other products.

I'm hoping that Image-Line will be willing to get this to the right people so they can contact NI and really start getting the ball rolling on this.  There are some good reasons why it would benefit Image-Line to reach out to get this process started, even if it's not from lack of support on their end..
  • You need people to be able to use your products with the latest technology, period

Native Instruments is coming out with some really cool hardware that works with other popular DAWs, just not FL Studio

I can buy a DAW that works with the latest technology and pair that with Native Instruments plugins/VSTs and the price is comparable to buying the plugin bundle version of fl studio
I realize these things take time, but like I said, it's been 2 years. I'm hoping someone can give me some information on a time frame for this if it's in the works. I would rather just buy Ableton and make the switch than keep waiting in the dark.

Sorry for the rant, I have just been waiting 2 years and the Mk2 is now old hardware. I'm kind of mad at everybody involved at this point.

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”