FL Studio icons for Streamdeck, MetaGrid etc.

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JohnStigter
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:16 am

x

FL Studio icons for Streamdeck, MetaGrid etc.

Hello, recently I have been interested in controlling FL Studio with something like a Streamdeck, or the app MetaGrid on an iPad, or Image-Line's own 'Remote' app. I'm not planning on scripting extensively or creating buttons for every function, but some basic buttons for switching between views (playlist, mixer etc.) and play/stop etc. would be nice. I was watching someone using an iPad with MetaGrid for controlling Cubase and it showed all kinds of colorful buttons/icons for all kinds of functions. So I was hoping there would be something like that for FL Studio too.

I have been checking out MetaGrid (iOS app) and it comes with dedicated 'grids' for almost every DAW, except FL Studio (no idea why). So I watched some video's about creating your own 'grid' or template and it doesn't seem too hard to make. However, I would like to use 'official' icons from FL Studio and I've had no luck finding these. So I was wondering if there is something like an icon pack available somewhere with most of FL Studio's icons in it? I noticed the online manual has icons, but they're not all in the same size and they're all in grey/black&white.

Maybe I'm posting this in the wrong forum (if so, please let me know), but I would like to find out if there's an existing icon pack for FL Studio and also if there's already an existing template or grid for apps and devices like MetaGrid and Streamdeck etc.

Thanks!

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”