I just finished mapping the MASCHINE MIKRO MK2 using the MASCHINE MIKRO template for reference. The MK2 mapping is almost identical to original MASCHINE MIKRO. Every button, pad, the knob, pages, etc. is properly mapped. You can now use your MK2 for editing (Cut, Copy, Paste), inserting Markers, tempo changing, opening windows from the Browser, Mixer, to the Playlist, turning on/off Metronome, Loop Recording, etc.. The knob can function as a Last Tweaked knob, Tempo Changer, Undo/Redo knob, Enter button, Zoom in and out, move Playlist Play Position Marker Left and Right.
* 'SESSION' removed, used to occupy the 'GROUP' button.
* 2 Available Groups to Map with Banks A and B on the FPC. Notes C1 through C3 on 32 pads.
* Pad Velocity 100 min - 127 max because I found it much easier to work with. No need to pound on your pads and you still get some noticeable velocity variation.
* All buttons light up when pressed, just to indicate that you've pressed them.
This is pretty much complete. Took me a few hours and got me stressed out, so I hope someone puts it to use
How to use:
* Unzip the template/configuration file.
* Double-click the template/configuration file and it should automatically open in the Controller Editor software.
* Go to FL Studio's MIDI Options and set your MASCHINE MIKRO MK2 Input to "Native Instruments MASCHINE MIKRO"
Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here.
17 posts • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]