novation launchpad and ezdrummer

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here.

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JustinTruelove
Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:04 am

x

novation launchpad and ezdrummer

I'm trying to get any pad I want on the launchpad to trigger whatever drum I want in EZ drummer to build a custom finger drumming kit for my home recording projects.

Why is this so hard to do? lol. I'm a midi noob, so I need some guidance. I have ableton live but want to do this inside FLstudio as all my other recording tasks are done inside FLstudio.

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated as my recording is at a complete stand-still until I figure this out. I can see the notes that each drum in EZ drummer needs to trigger each drum by looking in the EZdrummer GUI but I have no idea how to make the pads on the launchpad I want to play those midi notes to trigger the specific drum.

I found a VFX key mapper plugin and tried using it with patcher, but I wasn't getting the full range of notes for each pad on the launchpad and it just didnt seem to work. I need to be able to assign specific midi notes to specific pads on the launchpad pro.

I figured there would be a program to customize that on the hardware side. I may have to sell this launchpad pro.

Thank You.

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”