Monogram Traveler Console: MIDI Issues

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ND-Prod
Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:35 pm

x

Monogram Traveler Console: MIDI Issues

Hi there, I've some big problems with MIDI and my FL (using last version).
I recently bought a Monogram MIDI controller.

First, I don't know if it will usefull or not but here you can see the MIDI settings I put.
Settings_MIDI.png
So I'm using the Monogram Creator app, to map my controler with correct MIDI codes.
For example the first fader is on CC1 for the use of the ModWheel as we can see here.
Monogram_mapping_midi.png
Then ,I configured the other faders and knobs as I want with the correct MIDI codes.

But when I go to FL, only CC1 is recognized.
Others got the green knob with '?' in the hint panel.
In the log, as you can see here, they are recognized.
Dbug_log.png
If I use kontakt by FL, only the ModWheel is recognized, the others are not even displayed in the list when I touch it.
Kontakt_FL.png
But, if I run Kontakt only without going through FL, Kontakt recognizes all the faders and knobs.
Kontakt_solo.png
Another point, if I use "MIDI Out" or "Brso Articulate", and use "link to controller", that's working.

What I want is just using faders & knobs on kontakt, or any other vst, and not to be forced to use "link controller" each time I use a different vst.

I'm totally stuck right now and frustate cause I'm sure I did something wrong but I can't solve the problem and can't use as I want the controller I bought recently..
If you guys need more details, I'm up to answer quickly.

Thx a lot in advance for your help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stargaterunner
Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:38 am

x

Re: Monogram Traveler Console: MIDI Issues

ND-Prod wrote: ↑Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:35 pm Hi the...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stargaterunner
Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:43 pm

x

Re: Monogram Traveler Console: MIDI Issues

ND-Prod wrote: ↑Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:19 pm ow, I ...

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”