Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MinimalistLlama
Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:41 pm

x

Using a Behringer Model D with Fl20

Hi all,

First post here on the forum, as very new to FL so please be gentle.

I've been using synths for a while and have a mixture of things to make a nice variety of sounds. I have a completely live set up and normally just record directly on to my PC when playing. This is great, but means I have to play perfectly or else start over, it can also be quite difficult to create build ups, drops or mixtures of drum beats

I bought the producer series of FL as I want to be able to record my synths into it and be able to compose and edit things, rather than only being able to tweak whilst playing.

I've looked at numerous videos and read a fair amount of threads, but I can't get over my problem...

I have an Arturia Keystep and have been trying to record my Behringer Model D hardware synth. I connect the Arturia to the Model D via 5 pin MIDI and then the Model D to my PC via MIDI over USB.

FL detects the Model D and I allocate ports etc. The display shows the notes I am entering, so it seems all good. However, the sounds I hear when playing notes are just basic piano, not the electric, synthy joy that normally comes out of my Model D.

(I also tried connecting the Model D to an audio interface - A Behringer UMC22 - Which was then connected to PC via USB. This brought me no joy either)

I'm lost as to how to fix this - Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

SynisTAr
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:16 pm

x

Re: Using a Behringer Model D with Fl20

You need to enable a mixer track to receive aud...

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”