M32 MIDI Controller knobs jumping the first time I move them

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
rapture237
Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:13 am

x

M32 MIDI Controller knobs jumping the first time I move them

Hi all, I have recently bought a native instruments komplete kontrol m32 and everything is working fine out of the box (mod/pitch wheel and all daw keys included), my only problem is that when I create global links following the guide on the image-line website the first time that I move the knob on my keyboard (e.g. when I open up fl studio and start the plugin that I created links on, or just simply when I switch presets or restart the plugin) the knob jumps to a random position and then starts working normally.

This doesn't happen on ableton live and also if I open up the komplete kontrol software inside fl studio (all the knobs are automatically mapped) I turn the knobs and no weird jump is happening, which leads me to think this problem is not directly fl studio related but probably to the way fl studio handles the controller links. The knobs are endless so it doesn't have anything to do with it.

I have searched the forum before opening a thread to avoid spam but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance. :)

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”