2nd assigned controller disabled during playback?

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jasper_odijk
Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:48 am

x

2nd assigned controller disabled during playback?

Hi,

I assigned 2 hardware midi controllers to the same parameter in the GUI. I want to control a slider with both a hardware slider, and a hardware button to quickly reset the slider during live playback.

Independently both midi controllers work fine, but (when playing the track) controller 1 is used, controller 2 becomes disabled and visa versa. Pressing stop makes both controllers work again but touching a controller makes the 2nd disabled again.

I guess this is normal FL behaviour (which also takes place to prevent automation changing parameters if a controller is touched). My question: is there any way to stop FL from auto disabling the secondary controller?

BTW: I did find a work-around by using control surface's internal controllers. I created a surface with both the slider and button, linked those to my hardware controllers an on its turn make the surface controllers control the parameter in the GUI. In that case the auto disabling does not take place.

NTO
Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:51 pm

x

Re: 2nd assigned controller disabled during playback?

Are you setting separate links in the linking d...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”