Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ajimnez1911
Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:06 pm

x

Yamaha MOXF Series Music Production Synthesizer Help

Hello all,

I am hoping someone here can help me figure out an age old problem I've yet to successfully resolve despite an untold amount of time researching and troubleshooting.
I have a Yamaha MO-XF8 Keyboard. I've never been able to get the sounds that come with the keyboard to transfer to the PC so that I can use them in my productions.
I feel like I'm very close to resolving the issue but can't get past a certain point. To date, my Moxf8 has only served as a midi controller :(

Here's the system info and where I'm currently at.
Win-10
DAW: FL Studio v20

I have the MOXF8 VST3 Installed and working in FL studio, Drivers installed and the keyboard has been synced within the VST (Plugin Shows "ONLINE" and Voices on the VST are changed/controlled via the physical keyboard).
But no sound is transferred from the keyboard to the PC. Only Midi data. All Instruments are silent.
Port Mapping within the VST Port 1 doesn't have any selectable options. The Port 4 is set to MOXF6/MOXF8 Port 4 correctly.

Is FL studio not capable of processing the voices from the MOXF8 or am I missing something here?
Any help would be super appreciated, as again, My expensive keyboard has only served as a midi controller for my productions since I've bought it several years ago

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”