I want to disable the midi control of modulation in FL20 and set semitone transposition

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
littlealone100
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:08 am

x

I want to disable the midi control of modulation in FL20 and set semitone transposition

I have a midiplus x8. Its modulation joystick is broken and it keeps shaking. I want to disable the midi control of modulation in FL20. Is there such a function? I hope to add one.

I now have a temporary solution, which is to select "Forward CCs to current plugin Port 10 (factory)" in the controller type. I don't know what "Forward CCs to current plugin Port 10 (factory)" means, but after choosing this, the joystick becomes invalid, and the midi keyboard still works. This method temporarily solved my problem, but I don't know if doing so will cause any other problems.

In addition, my midiplus x8 has its own transposition function, but it has 88 keys, which is too big.
I have another small midi keyboard called Komplete Kontrol M32, but it does not support semitone transposition (only octave transposition). Therefore, I also hope that FL can add a global midi transposition function.

Based on the above two points, I hope that FL can add a global control of midi, including disabling modulation and pitch control, and semitone transposition.

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”