How do I get FL Studio to send a color change signal to my drum pads?

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MikeOckk
Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:45 pm

x

How do I get FL Studio to send a color change signal to my drum pads?

I have all of my instruments set up in Patcher so that my drum pads activate/deactivate them. I have the config on my Oxygen Pro set to have the drum pads lit up to the corresponding colors that I have the instruments set up as on the Patcher surface, and they turn white when they are activated. This is in the keyboard config, not FL Studio.

So it works as expected for the most part, until I do something like switch banks. When I switch back to the bank I use for selecting instruments all the lights are at the default colors again, even the instruments that are currently activated and should be white?

Even if I can't get a specific color signal (which would be cool, don't get me wrong), is there a way to get FL Studio to send the signals to my keyboard to make the associated drum pad to switch to the "on" or "alternate" color (in my case white), and stay there until I turn the instrument off, even while switching banks?

I remember with FL Studio 12 I had a (jerry rigged) way I used to make the drumpads on my old Minilab light up with the beats on playback, but I have never gotten it to work in FL Studio 20.

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”