New Novation FL Studio Controller? (This thing doesn't exist yet apparently...)

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Yourenigma
Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:24 pm

x

New Novation FL Studio Controller? (This thing doesn't exist yet apparently...)

So my bf and I were browsing through Sam Ash yesterday afternoon and stumbled upon this new piece of kit from Novation. The instrument wasn't even in their database despite being on the salesfloor. Same pricepoint as the classic launchkey.

I haven't been able to find any information about it from any official sources. Whatmore, that QR code you see on the back of the box below? Dead link. This thing has basically ZERO footprint on the internet. Disappointingly, when I plugged it in and fired up FL (freshly updated to 20.9.1), it wasn't recognized as anything more than a generic controller and none of the labeled functions seemed to work.

Wondering if anyone has any insight regarding this new piece of kit. Looks like it might be everything we originally hoped the AKAI Fire would be, but thus far, I haven't found a way to map it aside from the obvious manual process within FL which would sort of defeat the whole purpose of enjoying a level of software-hardware integration that Ableton has enjoyed for over a decade. What do you all think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yourenigma
Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:25 pm

x

Re: New Novation FL Studio Controller? (This thing doesn't exist yet apparently...)

Scott wrote: ↑Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:16 am You have...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Yourenigma on Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cowpatmat
Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:16 am

x

Re: New Novation FL Studio Controller? (This thing doesn't exist yet apparently...)

cowpatmat wrote: ↑Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:17 pm @Sc...

heatkreator
Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:52 am

x

WIN USERS Ayo, for those of you who were able t...

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”