Please help! MIDI doesn't make any sound

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MahLong
Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:28 pm

x

Please help! MIDI doesn't make any sound

My new controller just arrived, I plugged it in, but it doesn't work with FL Studio. It's an Arturia KeyLab 61, it worked well with Analog and EastWest's PLAY. What is weird is that it reads the notes I play (picture), even the sliders and buttoms I tested (they even do their functions correctly), but the keys just don't make any sound. I tried using FL own plugins/VSTs and PLAY (which was working outside of FL), but no result. It often happens that when I tweak some configurations (following some videos I saw), it ends up stopping working entirely (but the controller still has the lights on, it doesn't seems like it's a connection issue), and FL doesn't read the commands anymore, even the ones that worked before (ex.: metronome). Even after going back to the previous settings. I attached as well the configurations I had when it read some imputs correctly (but still no sound).

I'm completely new at this so it can be a super stupid mistake, but I really don't know what to do, even after watching some videos.
I was working with my laptop's keyboard before, and everything was doing fine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NTO
Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:00 pm

x

Re: Please help! MIDI doesn't make any sound

The two input ports should have unique numbers ...

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”