Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jessav
Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:16 pm

x

Midi Out CC #64 not working

Hello,

I learned a long time ago how to add a sustain pedal in FL Studio to a Kontakt piano by using the CC#64 in a Midi Out. I stopped making music for a while and now I'm back. The problem is I do everything as I did before, and even what the forums or YouTube videos say, and the CC64/sustain pedal doesn't work.

I added the instrument in Kontakt, I selected the Input Port as 1, I added a Midi Out with the CC in 64 and Input Port 1 (the same as the instrument), I turn on the knob, I play the piece and it doesn't work.

I'm frustrated because I open old projects and it works fine. I even compared setting by setting between the old project and the new project and everything is the same, and still it doesn't work, the piano notes don't linger as when a pedal is pressed. Is there something I'm missing that I don't remember?

I can't use the "base piano" of an old project because I use a composition program that saves the whole piece as a MIDI, and then I import the MIDI to FL Studio and start working.

I'll attach an image of the settings.
FL Midi Out.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HDSQ
Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:01 pm

x

Re: Midi Out CC #64 not working

Sadly FL Studio's handling of pedal events is p...

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”