Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
asdus7680
Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:27 pm

x

Arturia Minilab mk2 - relative knobs once again

Hi there,
I know this issue has been discussed in the forums several times before. And I'm pretty sure I read all those posts and tried all approaches mentioned there, but I still can't get the relative knobs working. I want to use the "Link to controller" feature in FL Studio to assign the knobs to different non-FL VSTs, like Serum. I'm not interested in using the minilab for DAW controls. It works with the knobs set to absolute but that causes the jump issues. Tried different MIDI Control Center setups for the knobs but none of them work as intended. Is there any solution around that actually works nowadays? Or will there be a working minilab mk2 integration in FL Studio 21 ?

UPDATE: I tried the step-by-step solution involving MIDI-OX and LoopBe1 from some post here in the forum. It seems to work, only thing is now, my knobs work backwards (increasing the knob makes the mapped control element in FL Studio decrease). Any ideas on this please??

UPDATE2: I now used (Input*-1) as input formula to invert the values. Seems to work, but doing all this (2 external programs and settings customization in FL) seems to be a lot of work the job...isn't there a smoother, simpler way to do all this?

Thx in advance!

HDSQ
Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:17 am

x

Re: Arturia Minilab mk2 - relative knobs once again

561852 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:36 am Yep, di...

HDSQ
Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:08 am

x

Re: Arturia Minilab mk2 - relative knobs once again

561852 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:28 pm I thin...

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”