Sampling directly with Native Instruments Maschine

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ThunderPreacher
Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:58 pm

x

Sampling directly with Native Instruments Maschine

I am a pretty happy owner of Native Instrument's new Maschine drum machine/midi controller. I am aware that my issue should be answered by NI but their two support forum moderators cannot because they do not use FL Studio and NI's manual is lacking the required info. So I hope a FL Studio user or one of the FL Studio developers has bought this great addition to FL Studio AND figured out how to sample either using Maschine as a stand-alone or as a vst plugin. I can't figure it out how it should be done. Theoretically sound must be routed from a generator to Maschine but you can not load it as a vst effect into a rack like Edison. As a stand-alone it does not receive any input sound via the USB cable (using Asio4all). Figured most of the things out on this controller and its software except this part. Of course there is always the option to use one of FL Studio's samplers but that is a work around I do not want to use yet because I would like to see the controller work as an integral part of FL Studio as it is intended to be including direct sampling (for all I can care directly from Edison, as long as I do not have to go through the save sample and load route). And no, NI Maschine does not support drag and drop (yet) either.

sinewave2k7
Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:51 pm

x

i can only tell you how to sample something fro...

gb4double
Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:23 pm

x

I'd be happy for a Fruity FPC template for mach...

gb4double
Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:07 pm

x

any one using Maschine in FL as a controller to...

StarQuiseMav
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:34 pm

x

Re:

gb4double wrote:any one using Maschine in FL as...

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”