Getting an SL MKII to work with FLStudio. How?

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
CIV
Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:50 pm

x

Getting an SL MKII to work with FLStudio. How?

I just got my SL MKII. I got the lastest version of Automap Pro which is 3.5. Autompa 3.5 updated the operating system for my SL MKII. I then went to midi settings within FLS and found my SL MKII in the list of input controllers. Well,... there were 4 input controllers, Automap MIDI, Automap Propellarhead, 2- SL MKII, and MIDIIN2 (2- SLMKII). I chose the 2- SL MKII. I clicked enable and then scrolled through the Controller Type drop down menu. The only Novation product I found was the Remote SL. Do I use that? Also the autompa tutorial said that the automap server would open automatically when i start my DAW software. Thats not happening.

What do I do? There are no real instruction on how to get this controller to work with FLS. I was reading through and watching tutorials on the SL MKII and Automap but theres no mention of FLStudio. I am really new to all this. I dont even have a full understanding of FLS yet. I have been watching FLS tutorial videos its just that I dont use it enough. Im hoping to change that now.

If someone could wallk me through the process of getting this thing that would be great. Oh im not saying that its not working,... I havent tried to use it after what I explained above. im not trying to rush into things. Anyways. Help:( Thanks:)

JeevesPreston
Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:04 pm

x

I'm no expert, but I'll tell you what I know......

CIV
Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:40 pm

x

Thanks for your help. But im using FLS's intern...

albaynet
Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:43 pm

x

CVRIV wrote:Thanks for your help. But im using ...

Thuurminator
Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:50 am

x

Re: Getting an SL MKII to work with FLStudio. How?

Hello y'all. I am seriously using FL Studio for...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thuurminator
Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:57 am

x

Re: Getting an SL MKII to work with FLStudio. How?

Yes yes... addicted to FL-S... an all nighter.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”