Does FL support multi input midi channel signals and ports?

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Albert C
Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:52 pm

x

Does FL support multi input midi channel signals and ports?

I have purchased VB3 virtural tonewheel organ VST pluggin. You can use 2 keyboards to simulate double manual and drawbar settings. The default settings are channel 1 for the top and channel 2 for the bottom, and channel 3 for the base pedals, but you can changed to other midi channels if you want. I have a Midiman USB 2 port A&B midi interface. My top keyboard is connected to port A and is assigned to channel 1 and the bottom to port B is assigned to channel 2. In the input midi setup in FL Studio I have activated both A&B ports. The problem is I do not get any sound for the lower manual drawbar setting that is set to midi channel 2. All sound is from the top even though the bottom keyboard is set to channel 2. I have another sequencer program that I use (Power Tracks Pro Audio 12) and this set up works fine. But on FL I cannot get any sound for the lower manual drawbar settings that is set to channel 2 in Port B. My question is, does FL support multi input midi channel signals and ports? If so what else do I have to do?

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”