This is a patch for FL 12.5.1 build 5. It fixes the bugs listed in the Changes section.
How to install the attached zip file
1. Close FL Studio.
2. Download the attached .zip file.
3. Right-click the downloaded .zip file and select 'Extract all...'
4. Extract the contents into your FL 12.5.1 (build 5) installation directory, by default this would be 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12'.
5. Accept any prompts regarding replacing existing files in your FL Studio 12 installation directory.
There's also a full installer with these patches that can be used instead of the zip file.
- Fixed crash when changing icon in an FPC instance inside Patcher
- Fixed wrong pad affected when changing color and icon in FPC
- Fixed freeze when clicking the COPY button on Beepmap
- Pitch bend from earlier versions is processed correctly by MIDI Out again
- Colors and icons on pads weren't updated correctly when changing banks with the next and prev buttons in FPC
- Fixed a plugin scan error (mostly when doing a fast scan after a plugin had been added)
- Fixed an issue with verified plugin scans terminating due to the FL Studio VSTi (multi)