Accessing Step Sequencer Volume/Pan in FL SDK?

Here you can find (time limited) beta's for plugins & program components

Return to “Public Betas - Plugins & Components”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
superjoebob
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:12 pm

x

Accessing Step Sequencer Volume/Pan in FL SDK?

Hello!! I was wondering if there's any way to access master instrument Pan and Volume in the FL Studio SDK? By which I mean I want to know the values of the knobs left of the instrument in the Step Sequencer. I've noticed that I have access to individual note parameters via VoiceParams->InitLevels, but the master values are applied somewhere down the line to create VoiceParams->FinalLevels and I'm not able to infer the values in any way that I can see.

The plugin I'm building emulates an old sound chip and allows different instruments to be assigned to each of the internal channels that it outputs, and each instrument has it's own internal panning/volume values which I modify by the panning/volume values that come in attached to the notes. I'd like to be able to use the master values to modify the final output of the plugin, while using the individual note values to modify each note separately. Is there any way to do this? Or is there some way to tell FL Studio to just use the Step Sequencer knob values to modify the final output itself without modifying VoiceParams->FinalLevels? Thank you, this SDK is awesome by the way!

Return to “Public Betas - Plugins & Components”