The wrapper is the interface between FL Studio and VST plugins. This also contains an updated Plugin Manager.
The latest version of the wrapper is included in the FL Studio installer on the website.
How to install on Windows
- You must install the latest shared program files: download
- Get the latest wrapper beta here:
- Extract the contents of the downloaded zip file into the FL Studio folder. It will overwrite 7 files.
- Download the latest wrapper beta files:
- Open the Applications folder in Finder
- Right-click FL Studio 20.app and select "Show package contents"
- Navigate to Contents > Resources > FL > Plugins > Fruity > Effects> Fruity Wrapper
- Extract the "Fruity Wrapper_x64-Effect.dylib.zip" file to this location, it will ask to overwrite a file.
- Navigate to Contents > Resources > FL > Plugins > Fruity > Generators> Fruity Wrapper
- Extract the "Fruity Wrapper_x64-Gen.dylib.zip" file to this location, it will ask to overwrite a file.
(v2.5.109 - 2018/06/28)
Fixes loading Waves plugins when they were fast-scanned.
(v2.5.109 - 2018/06/27)
Fixes crash on exit in VST 3 plugins. It might also fix other crashes with VST 3 plugins.