Return to “Public Betas - Plugins & Components”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SURREAL
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:51 am

x

The Unavailabilty of Vst Plugins for Purchase

Hi FL Team

Hope you guys are doing well!

Why are the synths and plugins not available to purchase as vsts anymore?

It seems a step backward really as eventhough I bought FL producer I was still planning and saving up to buy Sytrus, Vocodex, Sawer and Direct wave full as vst to use in my Main DAW which is Bandlab Sonar (yes I have come for maaany years along with Sonar and now that it is free it suits my workflow perfectly.

To be honest it was actually your Vsts that I purchased ie Harmor (one of a kind and the best vst resampler ever still and on everyone's radar according to many people on KVR) Harmless, the nicest and most accessable additive synth ever! Poizone, nice quick synthwave bread and butter synth, Drummax... the only physically modelled drum synth that is useful on the market and Toxic my goto Yam Tz81z replacement.... >>>> these are the synths that lead me to buy Fl Producer.....

Infact i had to choose between Sytrus and Vocodex and FL producer studio two years ago and I chose Fl studio with the intention to save up and buy Sytrus, Vocodex, Sawer and Direct wave full as seperate vsts as they are awesomely good to use also in other DAWS

Please explain the logic in this move Guys,,,,

SURREAL
Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:17 pm

x

Re: The Unavailabilty of Vst Plugins for Purchase

iRelevant wrote: ↑Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:11 pm Not ...

SURREAL
Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:04 pm

x

Re: The Unavailabilty of Vst Plugins for Purchase

iRelevant wrote: ↑Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:52 am Yes ...

Return to “Public Betas - Plugins & Components”