Here you can find (time limited) beta's for plugins & program components

Return to “Public Betas - Plugins & Components”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ste20man
Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:01 pm

x

GUITAR RIG 6 (FROM START BUNDLE) THE MISSING LINK

Hi.

Completely new to FL and completely loving it!!!

ITs so intuitive and easy to pick up, I can't believe it.

I use FL years ago but the leaps and bounds it has come on is immense. Kudos to the developers.

I'm going well and just recently downloaded the free NI Start package that has Kontrol and Guitar Rig 6 etc.

The install went without a problem and each component works as a standalone as it should.

I can use Kontakt with Guitar Rig in there as it should be and all is working well.

The only problem I have is that when I search for the new software within FL only Kontakt shows as a VST.

The one component I need for my type of music is the effects channel Guitar Rig.

Just so I can apply the effects to the guitar audio I have recorded in my current project.

I've tried making sure the NI folder path is right and it's there to be searched but FL isn't picking GRig up.

I even (probably shouldn't of?) copied the GRig folder into the normal VST folder hoping it would pick it up there.

I've done a load of different paths in desperation tbh.

Does that make sense???

I'm really hoping to get that part of it going (GRig) in an effect channel.

FL just isn't finding it. I don't understand why it works perfectly in standalone and yet FL can't seem to see it.

Can you tell me where I am going wrong?

I've run out of ideas I just really want it in the effects channel. It doesn't even show up on the left panel where you can search for installed VST's or effects.

All ideas are welcome on this. Sorry if that was a bit long. I would be buzzing to see it in FL.

Thanks to all, hope you're having a good one, ste.

Return to “Public Betas - Plugins & Components”