FPSDK - Can Dispatcher change piano roll midi channel?

Here you can find (time limited) beta's for plugins & program components

Return to “Public Betas - Plugins & Components”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
superjoebob
Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:16 pm

x

FPSDK - Can Dispatcher change piano roll midi channel?

Sorry for posting all these questions about the FPSDK lately, I'm trying to get my plugin to work with FL as ideally as possible and want to be sure it's doing everything it can and that it's doing it right.

Can the Dispatcher function tell FL to change which piano roll midi channel (color) is currently selected? My plugin supports 16 separate midi channels and has names for each one, just discovered you could change the names of the midi channels with FPN_VoiceColor which is amazing and makes the plugin way easier to use (thank you for this feature!!). I wanted to make it so that when you select an instrument in the plugin it changes the piano roll to that channel, so that when you start playing keys or open up the piano roll to add notes it's already good to go.

I saw there's a parameter called FHD_SetNewColor but it's for setting the actual instrument button color and not the midi color. Is there any way in the current SDK to set the piano roll color, similar to how a parameter like FHD_SetVoiceColor would work?

Return to “Public Betas - Plugins & Components”