Installation Trouble

Discuss & exchange FL SynthMaker presets here.

Return to “FL SynthMaker / FlowStone - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
80kproductions
Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:11 pm

x

Installation Trouble

Hey there guys, I just today installed SynthMaker on my computer, put it in the same root file path as my other VSTs, and FL will not recognize it for some reason. I have looked at the installation folder and see both the regular 32 bit version and the x64 version, neither will open. I tried loading it as a generator and effect separately in, and out of patcher as got no results. It simply just opens up as the sampler wrapper in the channel rack, and doesn't do a single thing when opened in patcher - not even a puzzlepiece/snapshot is viewed.

This computer is relatively new, and I have had no issues installing any other software or VSTs. Just moved from FL20.7 to latest release (20.9.2) today, and that didn't solve the issue. I have only downloaded and installed from FL's website, and have tried two dif links from here to make sure I had the most recent working version of the installer since the software had a change after FL12.

Note: I am installing the FL version from this site, NOT the standalone in which you can export VSTs. I wouldn't believe this to be a problem, but it very well could be...? But to me that would just be a messed up way of getting someone to purchase the full version instead of being able to use the free FL version... not sure if that could have anything to do with this or not.

Any idea what could be wrong?
Error Message on generator load:

The plugin SynthMaker couldn't be found or opened.

If it has to be unlocked, please make sure that you unlocked it correctly."

Jukejacker
Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:03 pm

x

Re: Installation Trouble

I too am having some installation issues, excep...

angel bulbhead
Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:56 pm

x

Re: Installation Trouble

This is not Tech Support, this is; FL SynthMake...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL SynthMaker / FlowStone - Presets & Programming”