Probably not use full but time delayer (by an unknown amount)

Discuss & exchange FL SynthMaker presets here.

Return to “FL SynthMaker / FlowStone - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
adifferentone
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:56 am

x

Probably not use full but time delayer (by an unknown amount)

This is just the "ahead" knob from the compressor in Synthmaker. It's kind interesting so I removed everything else* and added a preset manager to make it automatable. :D
(I called it 'time stretcher" because when you automate it, it stretches the audio, which is the most interesting part of it. Sort of reminds me of Gross Beat.)
I made it in the Synthmaker that comes with FL 9. Sorry, I didn't pay for Synthmaker, so I can't export as a vst, so FL only.

Google Drive link to dll: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D5qG1uQxv-pbAWOCCofug8p-fXNFhyjz/view?usp=sharing

*It does not compress anymore, but there are still a lot of the compressor's remains in the project file.
(Note: I put "1 bar delayed" because in 130 bpm it is, but I don't actually know if it's tempo-synced or not, but it sure seemed like it.)

EDIT: I made a better version of this in Patcher: viewtopic.php?f=1952&t=252046 but it sounds a little different when moving the slider.

EDIT 2: Turns out that the time delay is not tempo-synced I don't actually know how much it delays.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL SynthMaker / FlowStone - Presets & Programming”