Dealazer - Ufo Synth (VSTI and project for synthmaker)

Discuss & exchange FL SynthMaker presets here.

Return to “FL SynthMaker / FlowStone - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dealazer1
Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:04 pm

x

Dealazer - Ufo Synth (VSTI and project for synthmaker)

To use it adjust the main frame, it really easy plugin adopted from SMG's 30X Synth that consists with 9.1 of FL STUDIO synthmaker.

I really like when you can add delay, reverb and some punches of eq on low and high tones giving it room for mid tones.

I also like to punch on some good phaser combined at last with flanger ;)

Well this is kinda the cool ufo synth that should possibly work on every platform that supports vsti of this kinda synth.

I like to share this kind of synth cause it is something people might do good music with especially spicing up those Hard Dance, Trance tracks a little more ;)

all thanks goes too dealazer@hotmail.com or else check out what I create usually
at www.soundcloud.com/dealazer

and almost all thanks goes to ; SMG you'll get familiar with him when opening syntmaker and start up the projects from the library.

I really like this synth it makes me happy of undertaking the unknown in soundproduction ;)

Anyway if you feel like doing a better version of this synth your welcome, or if I plan to enchance it, I will be doing it later maybe in mid-april, anyway keep it coming with another versions of this unity synth ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NAS_
Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:39 am

x

It's fun to see how many iterations this synth ...

Return to “FL SynthMaker / FlowStone - Presets & Programming”