I have a few questions I hope that can be answered... thank you in advance to anyone that can:
1) How can I extract all of the email addresses from my EZG3 shop page log of those that have previously purchased from me in the past? I am planning on redoing my website from scratch in EZG4, but would like to extract and save my orders as a log of some sort if possible before doing so. Is this possible? Or do I have to manually copy and paste every single order entry?
2) In EZG4, is there a way to make product have multiple sales prices? For example, if I'm selling an item for $20.00, or they can buy the Upgraded item for $30 instead... is there a way to make this possible for each item to have more than one price point?
3) With the above mentioned question, I also wanted to know if there is a way to opt for multiple download options for a product purchase? For example, making my shop have the $20.00 option for an instrumental to be purchased as an MP3 or paying the $30.00 price to have it downloaded as a WAV file instead of an MP3. Is something like this possible for each product or must I have multiple options for each product as their own separate product?
4) Is there a way to categorize products in the Shop Page by more than one category? For example, let's say I wanted a full category for Guitar instrumentals, and one for Piano instrumentals, but then with each, there may be a "Dark" sub category, and a "Sad" sub category. I would want people to search by some special tag of some sort that if they key in "Dark", all of the instrumentals from other places with the "Dark" sub category appear for them. If they choose "Sad", then those would pull up, and so on. Is this possible?
5) Is there any plan for allowing those of us who own EZG3 and EZG4 to be able to download any or all of the template zip packages so that we can place them on our PC in order to allow some of these templates to work properly again? I'm finding more and more templates that seem to have issues or not working anymore and wondered if this were at all a possibility especially since EZG is discontinued.
Thank you in advance for your help. I appreciate it in advance...
EzGenerator V4 forum
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]