EzGenerator V4 forum

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nyrican11
Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:38 pm

x

Mobile Responsive Sites and EZG...

Hello,

I am wanting to know, for those of us that do have some websites made with EZG3, is there any hope at all of a makeshift alternate method that we could do to make our sites more "mobile responsive" or "mobile friendly"?

I know with EZG4, there's an option to remake each page on the "Mobile" portion of the editor, though with EZG4 seeming to have more and more errors, I'm afraid to even try migrating my large EZG3 project into an EZG4 project, as the HTML5 music player doesn't seem to be working the right way as it used to, and my website would rely heavily on playing mp3 files, over 800 of them in a shop to be exact.

I've been wrecking my skull trying to figure out another alternative website builder, and even looked into Mobirise as an option, though it seems that there are no other website builder programs with a Shop programmed into it that was quite as well as EZG's shop pages worked.

Do I just bite the bullet and perhaps buy a new domain, remake my entire site from scratch in EZG4 despite its lack of further updates or support? Or should I just look into another alternate? I've looked into drag and drop options such as Mobirise, Pinegrow, Macaw, and others, and only Mobirise seems decent, but they only make templates for front end, and their shop option is lackluster at best as it is only a Paypal integrated purchase option. The site it would make is beautiful in concept, but without something as in depth as EZG's shop pages, I don't know that I could get it to work. I've also thought about going a route such as Weebly or Squarespace, though the concept of monthly payments for these types of sites, and limited storage space is another downer... at least with EZG, I was able to make various websites in that web editor, and upload them to my Hostgator site... with sites like Wix or Weebly, each site I make would be a monthly payment which is why I hate that pay model. So I'm at a rock and hard place as to what direction to really go... Mobirise is a program that I can upload onto my server, but not so great in terms of back end support, no blog options, and so on vs EZG's awesome in depth setup... seems more for front end type work... and Wix, Weebly, etc., may have better options, but only limited to one website, and storage space limitations vs EZG.

I've also already looked into WYSIWYG and wasn't very fond of it at all... and there weren't any other options that seemed as good as EZG... it makes me wish that the creators of EZG created EZG5 and made it a mobile responsive friendly type editor.

Dilemmas, dilemmas. Lol! Any thoughts, suggestions, or input is greatly appreciated. RIP EZG, definitely enjoyed your interface, and making sites with you. lol

elizarrj
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:11 pm

x

Re: Mobile Responsive Sites and EZG...

Hello Nyrican11, There is a product called Web...

Nyrican11
Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:24 pm

x

Thanks a lot elizarrj, I'll check them out to s...

Nyrican11
Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:25 pm

x

Thanks again elizarrj, I appreciate it. They m...

elizarrj
Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:31 pm

x

Yes, you can't beat EZGenerator. I wish someho...

Nyrican11
Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:44 pm

x

I agree with you elizarrj, definitely can't bea...

soccer16
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:51 pm

x

hi Nyrican11, to have a responsive site, I did ...

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”