Where is the support!

EzGenerator V4 forum

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
hottopik
Sat May 04, 2019 2:35 am

x

Where is the support!

I can understand not adding any more additional features, but listen. There is a customer information breech that allows customers to see Order Information from other buying customers.

If you use the "User Profile" feature that allows users to view User Profile from page template ... there is a huge problem here. Why can't we get this fixed? So that we can continue using the software.

Id.............Date...........Customer....Payment..............progress............Status
19....03.05.19 19:20....Guest........bankwire...........being processed.....Confirmed

Id.............Date...........Customer....Payment..............progress............Status
18....03.05.19 19:20....Guest........bankwire...........being processed.....Confirmed

17....03.05.19 19:20....Guest........bankwire...........being processed.....Confirmed

if the user right clicks [detail] --> open in new tab ... user can navigate to all orders in the database and can view all customer orders and detail order information including emails, address and other private info. The user can just change the ## to 20 21 22 23 24 at the end of the url and gain access

Can we get a solution to this ... this isn't something that should be ignored. can we get this fixed?? asap?

Blaster
Sat May 04, 2019 2:27 pm

x

Re: Where is the support!

Ezgenerator is no longer supported. Only option...

hottopik
Sun May 05, 2019 6:15 pm

x

I understand that, but there is a huge bug in t...

miro
Site Admin
Mon May 06, 2019 8:51 am

x

Hi please send details on how to reproduce thi...

Kalo11
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:52 am

x

hottopik wrote:I understand that, but there is ...

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”