large scrollbar (beside treeview) issue

EzGenerator V4 forum

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
matthewfarmery
Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:19 pm

x

large scrollbar (beside treeview) issue

I have noticed a very annoying problem with the scrollbar that scrolls all the page, page header / menus etc, if I create a many categories (at least ten) then have a lot of pages in many of those categorises, maybe 20, then use a template that has a vertical menu and a editabe area underneath, I find that the scrollbar doesn't scroll down to the bottom of the page / template, especailly if you have selected a category with many pages selected,, it may only go around 3/4 down, sometimes half, (depends on the amount of categories and pages that are visible I think) so a template that has a editable area can not be reached as the scrollbar only goes so far down

another issue is, recently, when using my master testing project, that same scrollbar refuses to move anything, header / menus are locked and scrolling the bar down doesn't do anything, only if I select other categories or select a page that might be empty or a category with only one page assigned to it, (not 100% on what makes the scrollbar works again, may do extra testing ) but only then will the scrollbar scroll the full page, both bugs are very annoying, hope that they can be fixed

edit with second issue, switching to browse mode unlocks the scrollbar and allows the page to scroll down

Galina
Site Admin
Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:35 am

x

Both problems are inside EZG, right? can you g...

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”