Cut by self???

The place to upload Drumaxx presets and discuss programming it.

Return to “Drumaxx & Drumpad - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
rudeboyal
Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:31 pm

x

Cut by self???

Hi, I am a big FL Studio user and have used it literally since version 1. I still use it on my PC but I got Drumaxx to make beats in Ableton on my mac for live performances.
I love this plug-in and I have made some pretty awesome drum kits with it but I did notice three things which really bug me:

1. No per pad eq! I know you can model the sound per pad but it would be good to give it some boosting with an eq on each pad. Not really that bad though.. I have my work arounds using the busses.
2. No stereo enhancer. It would be really cool to have the stereo enhancer from FL Studio per pad directly in drumaxx. It is one of my main imaging tools for my drums. Or even as a seperate VST as well as the FL Phaser. Any chances of that happening (for mac too)
3. Most importantly, something i'd consider essential for this plugin because it's really annoying and there seems to be no way to fix it... THE EQUIVALENT OF CUT BY SELF:

I know that because this is a modeling synth that you can't officially "cut by self" because there are no samples but I'm hitting my head against a brick wall when I put the swing right up and I here an aweful clicking sound between two side by side steps due to the fact that the release of the first note is interfering with the attack of the next note. Is there any way to deal with this mayhem. It's driving me nuts!!!

Aside from that.. this plugin is AWESOME! Would be great to have some full on tutorials on how to go about creating your own kicks, snare, hihats and so on from scratch. It's not very evident. Modifying kit presets is easy but starting your own.. oofff!

Anywho thanks Image-Line. And I know every one gets on your nerves about this but FL STUDIO FOR MAC PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASEEE!!! BEFORE ABLETON BECOME MY ONLY SOLUTION. LOL. Just kidding. FLStudio is DA BOMB! But will be happy to join the programming team and aid the development for mac.
MUCH LOVE!

MegaSix
Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:06 am

x

Re: Cut by self???

rudeboyal wrote: ↑Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:31 pm 1. N...

MegaSix
Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:45 pm

x

Re: Cut by self???

rudeboyal wrote: ↑Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:31 pm 3. M...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Drumaxx & Drumpad - Presets & Programming”