FL Studio is trash, just fix your amazing plugins

Discuss & exchange Sakura presets here.

Return to “Sakura - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Official_Markey
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:37 pm

1 x

FL Studio is trash, just fix your amazing plugins

I have already followed knowledge based articles and tried reading forums since Image-Line support tries to pull a Microsoft tactic and avoid all customer contact and support. I mistakenly made a purchase for the signature bundle of your software thinking that it would be adaptable for a beginning user in producing programming software. The FL Studio has a lower compression rate compared to almost most of its competitors, with respects for FL Studio for being able to map out its plugins for midi controllers. I am currently on macOS El Capitan 10.11.6 running Logic Pro x 10.1.1 and have 64 bit UPDATED plugins from Arturia that run almost perfectly. I cannot and will not update my operating system nor Logic Pro x due to updated computer hardware (MacBook Pro 17 in, early 2009). I used to be an iOS tier 1 tech advisor for apple so I know how to use my Apple products as well as updating them so please don’t lecture me about updating. After doing searching for a resolution before being allowed to submit a ticket THERE WAS NO RESOLUTION for this matter and AU plugins. FL Studio needs to stay exclusively for Microsoft as it seems too difficult for the developers to create a decent software program. I have moved to Logic Pro x and will NEVER TOUCH FL Studio again. Please do something right and at least fix this issue for AU plugins because I paid $100.00 for a plug-in that is now useless even after installing updated regkeys to correct folder locations MULTIPLE TIMES.

Sincerely,
A former brainless FL Studio user

Return to “Sakura - Presets & Programming”