ATTENTION!!! I'm new to the forum. Please rate my FLP!

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Tony Schutz
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:00 am

x

ATTENTION!!! I'm new to the forum. Please rate my FLP!

HELLO EVERYONE!!! I am new to this FL forum, I am hoping to get to know some people and toss ideas and resources around. I have been using FL Studios on and off since 2002. Back then I had no ideas what presets, VTS's, FPC,... etc were. I basically would make a 8 to 16 bar channel loop that would just repeat over and over. I have come a long way since those days. I still have so much to learn, and am kicking myself in the butt that I have never used this forum before. Seems like such a great resource.

I played the violin for about 8 yrs when I was younger and still i can play, read, and write music. My goal would be to start selling Stem packs, or presets, perhaps even finished tracks/compositions. Do any of you guys/girls sell or have sold any of those things? If so could you please share some advice on how to get started? Any advice would be greatly appreciated... I am very eager to learn even more and more.

I thought I would share with you, a couple of resources that have been invaluable to me, in regards to information and content. Most of you probably already use or have used these, but if not you have to check them out. I have learned so much and found so many great samples/stems/presets/inspiration/etc.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE RATE MY TRACK I HAVE LINKED FROM SOUNDCLOUD, follow me on Soundcloud @Tmoneymillion and I will follow you right back. You can also follow me on Youtube @Tmoneymillion and Instagram @TmoneyMil13

++++Youtube Channels++++
Follow Busyworksbeats for free or paid tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/user/busyworksbeats
Follow Vinyl Frontier II for inspiration when it comes to sampling, or just a great collection of vinyl records
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQe05c ... 4zPSfKXCog
Lastly one other channel I want to share with you all is The Kitplug. This is what I am looking to start doing
to capitalize on my talent/passion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf9rcj ... NelpWEXIxg

++++Websites for samples, inspiration, or just music related++++

Most of you probably havn't heard of this one....http://Acapellas4u.co.uk
This site is amazing because it is the largest collection of acapellas I have ever come across. Best part is that
membership is free and the search engine is pretty good. It gives you a "sound quality" rating from 1-5 stars,
tells you the bpms and key of the vocals. If you find me on Youtube or Soundcloud you can hear some of the
Remixes I compose using these acapellas.

Thank you all for reading this post about my FL flp, and thank you for taking the time to listen to my creation and rating it. Please feel free to ask me questions or if you have any advice or useful tips or suggestions I would love to hear back from you. Have a great day!

-Tony Schutz aka T$

Return to “flp Exchange”