Psytrance Template

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Evil_Demon
Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:56 am

x

Psytrance Template

This is a psytrance template I created. It has no sampled drums, but mostly linked and grouped channels and 5 preset automation clips that you will most likely need somewhere on your track. Here is some detailed information of what my .fpl contents:

Synths:
• 4 empty Samplers (For Kick, Snare, Chh, OHH) - linked to channels and to playlist clips
• 3x OSC for sub bass - linked to channel and playlist clip - channel is sidechained to kick
• 3x OSC for White Noise (ready to use) - linked to channel and playlist clip - channel is slightly sidechained to kick
• Sytrus for Bassline (almost ready to use) - linked to channel and playlist clip
• Sytrus for kick creation (default preset) - linked to recording channel with edison - if you design your own kicks and want to have a backup in the same project, you can use this.
• Sytrus for snare creation (default preset) - linked to recording channel with edison - if you design your own snares and want to have a backup in the same project, you can use this.

For each of the named above there is an own pattern

Channels:
I created groups for Percussion & Bass (P&B), Synths, Voice, Recording, FX and Risers. P&B, Synths and Voice are in their own overaul channels before going to the master and are also slightly sidechained to the kickdrum. FX and Riser Channels are not sidechained and are linked directly t the master. On some of the channels, there are already some effect plugins (e.g. for the sidechaining).

For all the rest - go see yourself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1Philamonious
Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:01 pm

x

Re: Psytrance Template

Will take a look, thanks. Amazing how I just ...

Return to “flp Exchange”