No Copy Right | Inspiration | Sharing

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
yankee beat
Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:23 am

x

No Copy Right | Inspiration | Sharing

Hi all, I have been busy lately. This is a 30 minutes beats. I have uploaded it instead of deleting afterwards. I create this track so I don't lose practice of the very basic of FL Studio. This is not a full song because time is against me these days.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by yankee beat on Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yankee beat
Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:42 am

x

Re: No Copy Right | Inspiration | Sharing

I ran out of ram and cpu lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yankee beat
Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:24 am

x

just for fun

yankee beat
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:48 am

x

House it up!

yankee beat
Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:19 am

x

Any suggestion of a drum transition.

yankee beat
Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:40 am

x

yankee beat
Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:27 pm

x

A Charles' Attend beat!

Charles Attend
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:21 pm

x

Sol

WilliamAshley
Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:19 pm

x

I downloaded the flps and decided to play with ...

Return to “flp Exchange”