TrakBox Collection of abandoned/underdeveloped tracks)

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DavidLovas
Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:28 pm

x

TrakBox Collection of abandoned/underdeveloped tracks)

Hey guys, I was going through my old projects, as I'm sure all of us have tons of random projects with random titles that we leave in the graveyard of unfinished FLPs. Decided to render most (except really bad or nothing ones) and upload the audio here. If anyone has Ideas I'd be happy to send the flps for a given project. I'd zip em all and upload, but I use too many samples/instruments not included in FL studio.... so all you'd have is the MIDI - I'd have no issue rendering stems and packaging up all the samples on request tho.

Most of these are really just short riffs that had potential (or didn't) with poorly done percussion placeholders/bass and some of these are really old projects (of mine) that had potential, but were ruined by my poor skills at the time. Let me know your thoughts..

Not sure why - decided to call these collections TrakBox [FL10] and Trakbox [FL11]. Files in FL10 are from, you guessed, FL10, and FL11 -> FL11 (which I still use, FL12 too strange for me. i'll get around to it though).

Also, not sure on the dates that many of these were from, but I've included the last modified date in the titles (oh - and these use whatever title I first saved the FLP under... I always (pretty much) change the title if I take the track seriously, and I take great care in choosing a title... these titles... not at all - all are provisional, and sometimes random. I still have many older projects to render, but this is what I've rendered so far, and I'll keep adding files.

Not sure the actual creation dates of these files as they were mostly done on my old computer (which I'll have to consult), I'm afraid the creation date on my current machine shows when I copied the files rather than when I first saved the project, the last modified date seems more accurate... I'll have to find 2012 files, as it seems to skip 2012 in this batch of renders.

TrakBox [FL10]
9/26/2011 - Thing That Sounds Like Enmass (does it really? I don't know but that's what I called it)

10/1/2011 - Awakening (one of my first FL tracks, turned out decent)

10/23/2011 - MOTM (Different than David Lovas instrumental track) - I was fond of the melody in this one, but the production is of Terrible quality. I rendered it at a lower volume because it was clipping badly in the rendered file with normal volume...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TrakBox [FL11]
5/25/2013 - Idea1

6/3/2013 - Tectonic

6/7/2013 - Darude 2 (Airlock) - not sure why named Darude...

6/7/2013 - Darude Eidt2 (Airlock)

this one actually used to be on one of my main profiles, but i removed it... something was just off about it. that being said, I enjoyed working on it. For some reason have 2 versions of this and cant exactly tell the difference between them... though there is a small difference I'm sure. I'll upload both.

6/16/2013 - Cinco 3 (5)

his one was actually originally composed/produced in Apple Logic, although I hadn't programmed the sounds (as I always insist on doing, and I wanted an FL version... dare I say the logic version sounds better (I'll upload later) but I'm not done with this one...)

The tracks I created on Logic were all named simply with a number (Aside from "Shuttle Cruise). This one was 5.
EDIT: Here's the original logic track for reference.

6/30/2013 - f**k up (not sure why named this - one of the better melodies)

7/18/2013 - Newdarude (seemed to like naming things after darude)

7/19/2013 - Ritual

among my early/undeveloped FL works

I think this one is still up on my main profile... never finished it... had some good ideas for it.

7/23/2013 - Untitled

Return to “flp Exchange”