Alien Zombies Are The Worst Zombies(Weekly Beats)

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
shadowpsyc
Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:18 am

x

Alien Zombies Are The Worst Zombies(Weekly Beats)

For week 3 of weekly beats I did a lot of experimenting with Harmor, was pretty close to all native FL stuff at the end so I subbed a few things out and went all the way with it...if you have shreddage and flextron(clean) though you can throw those in on the electric guitar instead of the legacy samples/patcher and it will sound better. Some interesting Harmor stuff anyway, main focus was to see what kinds of things I could do with it that you would normally use a noise generator for, some of the different techniques for that can yield interesting results. My favorite from this is that abusing the unison to the max will make the lower end of the keyboard noisy enough for synth taikos but as you go up and there's more space for the unison voices it morphs into a bell/triangle/ride kind of thing, or turning down the pitch thickness can morph it in an interesting way also.

Yes I am a hack at mixing and mastering, waveshaper is my go to compressor lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “flp Exchange”