Deep Electronica Genre

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Arksin
Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:11 pm

x

Deep Electronica Genre

Hello Everyone I am Ad Rem and Ive been trying to discover new genres and Deep Electronica is one i put much thought in but couldn't really find the total aspect of the genre until about a month ago when i got a J Dilla sound pack and started really getting into the Hip-hop drum style with really heavy Synth sounds and then i put some bass in and i called it Deep Electronica... The Logic for this was because how the sounds would shape into something with more Depth... I have a Track to show that is just a demo version but my version of the Genre Ive been working on for the past month. So the genre in my opinion i feel like all you need is just Hip-hop style drums (Hi-hats-Perc's-Kicks-snares), very good Vst with Chores Depth and Voice control and some heavy bass. How i get the Electronica vibe is by Getting a melody that has a repeatable aspect that wont get boring with contrast between the Different Vst sounds but sounds good Mixed and chopped with it.. (Copying the main melody and putting it in a Vst then moving Keys is a good idea when trying to get more depth and fill the sound gap) Another key aspect is not to repeat the elements to much add space between the sounds but keep the melody. I do this by Gate effect on my Vst Plugin or any Mixing Vst on the mixing track will do that has a gate effect the real cool transition of the genre i feel like is when you control the gate effect to turn on and off so you can Release the full sound turn another Vst sound On and then switch it back to add more dynamic sound design and this is something i did through out the whole track... I also add a lot of Chorus depth with the voice to almost let the synths sing in there own way.. Having the Bass sounds hitting with the kick is also what makes it sound so heavy and deep. This track is just a demo version i am working on a full length album. Let me know you're thoughts and i hope you all try a attempt at the style of genre you never know what you will get!

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think or any questions about the track.

----> Deep Electronica Track

yzcoruhT
Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:57 am

x

Re: Deep Electronica Genre

I'm not professional, but like it. Bassline sou...

Arksin
Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:44 pm

x

Re: Deep Electronica Genre

Nice call U O the main bassline was made with h...

Return to “flp Exchange”