Satellites - Electronic Pop - Mixed & Mastered in FL1

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
AndyBar
Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:54 am

x

Satellites - Electronic Pop - Mixed & Mastered in FL1

Hi fellow FL users,

This track was made by using the original mastering template from the AuraQualic track DATA which was remixed by gol (excellent work indeed by both parties). I have kept a couple of the samples from the original track as they are awesome, but as for the rest, it was a morphing track which has ended up like this, although originally it never was my intention to get to this stage, I kept going back to it again and again ....

I have used the Sytrus, Morphine, Poizone and Toxic synths in this as well as Image Lines samples from the banks they include with the FL 12 Producer edition.

I hope you like it and have fun ripping it apart or remixing it, add or take away ....

Anyway, i will not go on and on :-)

peace

https://soundcloud.com/peqqep
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AndyBar
Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:01 pm

x

Re: Satellites - Electronic Pop - Mixed & Mastered in FL1

Here is the mp3 if you do not want to go to Sou...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “flp Exchange”