04 08 16 Song 2 A New Start Laidback

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
LaidBack805
Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:07 am

x

04 08 16 Song 2 A New Start Laidback

I started with FL when they first started out, then life took over and I wasn't able to play and create as much as I wanted to. SO, be gentle and to those of you who know me! MISS YOU! I haven't had my set up in years now. Just created this out of the box...just something real quick. I hear ALLOT of you out there with some INCREDIBLE music and look forward to listening to it all. This is kind of a welcome back piece without really knowing what i am doing anymore since things have evolved so much. feed back?

Laidback
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LaidBack805
Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:09 am

x

Re: 04 08 16 Song 2 A New Start Laidback

I started with FL when they first started out, ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Soundfume
Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:38 pm

x

Re: 04 08 16 Song 2 A New Start Laidback

hey man. That piece is a nice relaxing compost...

Return to “flp Exchange”