SoundTrack for TV Film to Collab with (for Remix), Samples included

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Michael Mckeon
Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:15 pm

x

SoundTrack for TV Film to Collab with (for Remix), Samples included

Hello IL Forum, i started this track months ago and really let the melodies i've chosen from 123Creative Construction Kits, and my own MIDI info from playing a MIDI Controller Keyboard with TrackGod VST Synthesizers, sink into what i wanted the Track to become... i've rendered all of the TrackGod performances to .wav and have inserted them into the appropriate Tracks using Fruity Slicer with no slicing, they tend to work much better controlling the loops than Sampler, and i shut off the channels in the rack so that the Slicer Samples won't clash or boost in volume.

Feel free to add your own VST's and/or samples to the missing TrackGod channels, as the MIDI is still there and you might make perfect the sound more than i ever did.

*Note* The Samples are NOT Royalty-Free, and as i said in my Project Info, if you absolutely need a sample or loop, just ask, i will probably say "yes" :D.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Michael Mckeon on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michael Mckeon
Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:46 am

x

Re: SoundTrack for TV Film to Collab with (for Remix), Samples included

Just checked the zipped loop package, the slice...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “flp Exchange”