standard 12 bar blues .flp ???

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JBinFla
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:57 am

x

standard 12 bar blues .flp ???

Hello everyone, I'm new to FL and computer recording in general. Just got the new Akai FIRE and upgraded to producer planning to make some backing tracks and record me playing my guitar. Just basic 12-bar blues for me to jam to, there are beat boxes you can buy but I'd like something in FL that I tinker with. Do any of you have anything like this you'd care to share? What I'm hoping for, but will of course take whatever I can get, is something with a basic drum line and a 12-bar bass line that I can just repeat and play for however long, doesn't need to have chorus or any "proper song" parts, just the basic progression. Nothing fancy but of course fancy isn't discouraged!

I'm working on some of my own but what I'm learning is that it'll be quite some time before I am able to make anything decent. Thanks for anything you may care to share!

- Joe

EnioSephira
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:21 pm

x

Re: standard 12 bar blues .flp ???

I made this real quick. A 12 bar blues .flp at ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “flp Exchange”