Harmonizer Randomizer I (little cute experiment with random)

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
CJ Ovandr
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:57 pm

x

Harmonizer Randomizer I (little cute experiment with random)

Recently, I managed to get a few discs with drum loops to AKAI samplers. I extracted them to my HDD through Awave Studio and threw them into FL Studio 20 to try to record something with them. But somehow it didn’t go: I rewrote the bass part 3 times, and the time was already after midnight. Remembering the Fruity Randomizer, I decided to try to record some part of the bass with it, but at first I got something slurred in the style of the classic chaotic TB-303 patterns. However, I suddenly noticed that the drop-down list of this window contains the same chord names as in the Fruity Arpeggiator! I chose "7" from this list - and, lo and behold, the bass sounded as if it was played by a live bass player, and even in the style of "funk" or "Fusion"! I highly recommend this creative technique to you, it gave me a lot of pleasure when creating this project ... After that, I changed the key in some parts a bit to make the project even more interesting, and ... randomly generated patches for all effect processors in the mixer except master channel. People, Fruity Randomizer is just a freaky thing! I can't wait to record an entire album with him. I add that the 3xOsc patches were created by Steve Duda for one of his old cool stuff, and were slightly modified by me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CJ Ovandr
Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:05 am

x

Randomizer-Harmonizer III (big cute experiment with random)

A project from the series "it was in the evenin...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “flp Exchange”