A Fools Prophecy - A Personal Emotional 2020 Journey - Chillout\Downtempo

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Allen Polley
Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:26 pm

x

A Fools Prophecy - A Personal Emotional 2020 Journey - Chillout\Downtempo

2020 has been a roller coaster for many around the world. This is my emotional journey from JAN 1st through DEC 31st, 2020 in just a few minutes. Many false promises and false hope. But... This is but one journey which happens to be mine. We all have had our difficulties this year in 2020. You are more than welcome to share yours in the comments.

This is a free download. If you are a registered user of FL Studio, you can also download the whole project and custom resources used and remix this how you see fit. All I ask for is the original credit.

If you notice anything I may have missed within the mix, by all means comment on it in the comments. I will try my best to fix any issues and just replace the original audio file here on Soundcloud.

As always, input always welcome and Enjoy.

The project file FLP is attached to this post. Below is the link to the rest of this project. I only used samples I created and or recorded. No commercial 3rd party stuff used. You can remix this and such. All I ask for ( as i stated above ) is the original credit. Is this some epic commercial hit? No. Just something different. The template is here. Do what thou will. This only uses Flex, FL Studio native stock effects. The only non native things used are my own samples I recorded\processed. Again, no third party nothing used lol. I am very proud of this track. It might not be for everyone. But... Still proud of it. This is a rare case where I let my ego peak out a little bit hehehe.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsCEvqzzRLTShbVsXVIYcYNcof-FOQ?e=AIdZ1s
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Seva Randeep
Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:54 pm

x

Re: A Fools Prophecy - A Personal Emotional 2020 Journey - Chillout\Downtempo

Here's my version. Hope you like it. I have kep...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Seva Randeep
Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:28 pm

x

Re: A Fools Prophecy - A Personal Emotional 2020 Journey - Chillout\Downtempo

Here's the cover art A Fools Prophecy.jpg

Return to “flp Exchange”