Directions (vocal demo, flp and vocal files included)

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
TranceCrafter
Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:00 am

x

Directions (vocal demo, flp and vocal files included)

so, I wrote the acapella for this inside of a txt editor with some music theory knowledge and then wrote up a quick project file for this inside of studio one. which I used to record the vocal file right here (some fl effects and plugins were used in this process):

I then exported the then assembled acapella file as part of a test to see if I could write the acapella in one daw, and use another daw to import said acapella file and create a full project. so, here is the acapella file:

and here is an flp of me trying to come up with a new arrangement in fl:

feel free to give feedback on this process.

also, I found through some experiments and comparing my vocals with some vocals from an acapella that in order for my vocals to get "that tone" I was looking for it required a bit more saturation and compression. but, I think this works. would love feedback and or remixes! :D

-edited-
Last edited by TranceCrafter on Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clint
Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:22 pm

x

Re: Directions (vocal demo, flp and vocal files included)

You have too much high mid in you vocal eq imo....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

clint
Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:37 pm

x

clint wrote: ↑Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:22 pm You hav...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Olimpic
Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:13 am

x

Well that's something like that) On the pitcher...

TranceCrafter
Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:47 pm

x

latest! -edited-
Last edited by TranceCrafter on Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TranceCrafter
Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:29 pm

x

olimpik1982 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:13 am W...
Last edited by TranceCrafter on Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Banjan
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:46 pm

x

A quick edit/remix of your vocals. Enjoyed the ...

Return to “flp Exchange”