The Jester Stomp│Remix As You See Fit│Electronic

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Allen Polley
Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:56 pm

x

The Jester Stomp│Remix As You See Fit│Electronic

Hey all. This is not a small project. So a heads up on CPU meltdowns if you have an older system.
This only uses FL Studio Stock Content. Enjoy and hope you have fun playing with this. The playlist is not the cleanest ever. Unless you deleted and or moved your packs folder, you should have no issues. All audio samples are taken from the factory Packs Folder. I used mostly Flex. No paid flex packs used. Only the free ones. There are 2 instances of Sytrus so you may have to have at least Producer Edition for that part I think.

Have fun and I hope this inspires someone in some way. Thanks for the kind words. :)

Below is a link to how this sounds.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Allen Polley on Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “flp Exchange”