I made a track mode template (FLP Download)

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Zachmo
Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:23 pm

x

I made a track mode template (FLP Download)

I made a track mode template (attached Below) that assigns Channels 1 through 61 to Audio in track mode and Channels 62 through 125 are assigned to Instrument Tracks in track mode. All other tracks are reserved for automation and other things. The template uses one external plugin, Komplete Kontrol; it can be accessed by double clicking the audio track group in the playlist view. I found that it would be useful to add this one because Komplete Kontrol is a sample manager that has a search bar that isolates the relevant results from the irrelevant results based on the keyword that you input, something the FL Studio browser does not have. If you do not have Komplete Kontrol, it is a free download on the Native Instruments website, apart of the Komplete Start Bundle. Link here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-start/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “flp Exchange”