Synthetic Rain

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jv1080
Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:07 pm

x

Synthetic Rain

Playing around with Toxic Biohazard and Patcher. The pattern runs for about twelve minutes. I've taken oscillators 1 and 4 set them to Noise 2 and Noise1 respectively. I self modulated each oscillator in the matrix and hard panned them to the left and right. Next I automated Toxic's EQ using Fruity Peak Controllers to slowly oscillate between the the frequencies. Finally I run the signal through the Transient Processor with the attack set high and the release set low to rough up the signal.

Hope you enjoy! There is more potential here and if I get to it I will update with a cool control surface.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jv1080
Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:22 am

x

Re: Synthetic Rain

Hello All. Here is an updated version of my Sy...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Talan
Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:08 pm

x

Thank you! Good idea, well implemented.

jv1080
Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:42 pm

x

My pleasure! I honestly was just fooling arou...

Talan
Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:52 pm

x

jv1080 wrote: ↑Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:42 pm My ple...

Return to “flp Exchange”