Recreations of epic sounds using our products

Return to “Epic Sound Design & Recreation Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Sleepycoaster
Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:32 pm

x

Simple sonar sound

Hello,

I've been looking for a way to recreate this sound for a while now. It sounds like a simple waveform with a lot of tube compression or resonance at the high end, but I haven't even gotten close to making it sound similar.

Monster Tale Aqueducts (Starts at :14, following the notes E-=-=-=-=-=-F-=-G-=-C-=-=-=-=-=-) (It's also bitcrushed, I know)

Thermal Base 1 (Freedom Planet OST) atmospheric (the one that starts out at the beginning going E-=-=-=-B-=G#=-F#-=-E)

What I've tried so far is a combination of sines, squares, saws and triangles, giving it reverb and allowing only the wet to pass, and then using an EQ to put a huge peak on a small frequency range above the fundamental frequency to bring out the harmonics. I could use some help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Grae_
Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:07 pm

x

Re: Simple sonar sound

Hi, I tried that for the first one. Not that cl...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sleepycoaster
Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:42 am

x

I worked off of your idea to use the woodblock ...

Sleepycoaster
Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:08 pm

x

Noise with a resonance filter works too. Threa...

Grae_
Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:53 am

x

ho yeaa Nice, I didn't think about that, than...

Return to “Epic Sound Design & Recreation Forum”